Corona in Nigeria:
Good evening sir.
Following the recent pandemic in the World today, The Federal Ministry of health has informed that you should stay indoors if you feel unwell with symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
All Nigerians should take care of their health and maintain hand and respiratory hygiene to protect themselves and others, including their own families, following the precautions below:
1. Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
2. Maintain at least 1 & half metres (5 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
3. Persons with persistent cough or sneezing should stay home or keep a social distance, but not mix in crowd.
4. Make sure you and people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene, meaning cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or into your sleeve at the bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
5. Stay home if you feel unwell with symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing. Please call NCDC toll free number which is available day and night, for guidance- 0800-970000-10. Do not engage in self-medication
6. Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19 through official channels on TV and Radio, including the Lagos State Ministry of Health, NCDC and Federal Ministry of Health.
Citizens must not abuse social media and indulge in spreading misinformation that causes fear and panic. The Federal Ministry of Health, through Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, will continue to provide updates and will initiate all measures required to prevent the spread of any outbreak in Nigeria.
Dr Osagie Ehanire
Hon. Minister of Health
EMTI CORONA VIRUS (COVID 19) UPDATE
All guests must confirm when they last took a Covid 19 test.
Confirm if they have been vaccinated.
Confirm if they have come into contact with a Positive person in the last 10 days.
Guests have been told to stay home if they are ill or showing any symptoms of Corona (Covid 19) Virus. (EMTI can reject you at the gate of entry)
EMTI can reschedule if you are showing symptoms of Corona or Lassa Fever.
DO NOT COME TO TRAINING ILL or SHOW ILLNESS SYMPTOMS whilst at training.
Your health and that of other trainees and their families matter to us. So please ensure we do not put others at risk.
Elkins Marine Training Int'l reserves the right to reject you or even send you home if any of the symptoms are noticed.
If you reschedule based on illness it will however be at no extra cost.
If you take the option we wish you well and still look forward to training you at Elkins Marine Training Int'l.
Thank you and best regards,